Standard panels are made for regions with a moderate climate. All promises for performance and durability are based on moderate weather conditions;. Many research companies (e. g. IRESEN in Morocco) have conducted extensive tests with standard panels in desert regions or in regions with temperature higher than those found in central Europe: Most panels lose much of their nominal power after 10 years and only some of panels continue to work for more than 15 years at 80% capacity. But Juarawatt Desert Jurawatt now produces and sells these special DESERT panels all over the world. Facts about the new DESERT panels from Jurawatt can be found here.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SOLAR INSTALLATION
There has never been a better time to invest, due to high gas & electricity prices, will continue to grow. As the cost of energy increases, so too will the cost of materials, therefore it is more beneficial to make the change sooner rather than later.
- Affordable clean, green, safe energy
- Now is the time to invest your money productively and get the return from it that you would expect.
- Be self sufficient for your electricity needs, any surplus sold back to the grid
- Simple Installation process
- No planning permission unless you are in a conservation area or listed building
- It works all year round
- You can decide what size system you would like according to your budget
- Adds value to your property
- The systems are silent in operation
- Life expectancy approximately 30+ years
- No moving parts, so do not require any maintenance